Senior Manager, Group Strategy
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Drive corporate strategy development and long-term strategic initiatives for AIA Group including the identification and evaluation of potential new value pools.
Act as strategic advisor and subject matter expert (SME) to group functions in relation to the workstreams of AIA's corporate strategy.
Support Local Business Units ('LBUs') on local strategy development and strategic planning.
Act as an internal management/strategy/business "consultancy" centre of excellence (COE) to provide value and impact to LBUs and Group on big strategic questions. Roles and Responsibilities
Minimum Job Requirements
- Through analysis, insights, and recommendations, support the formulation of the Group's longer-term strategic priorities and the identification and evaluation of potential new value pools for AIA
- Provide strategic support across the pillars of AIA's strategy as part of agile teams
- Perform financial and data analysis, including high-level sizing and valuation of opportunities for business case development
- Support the development of proposals and preparation of presentation materials for senior audiences including the AIA Group Executive
- Review and provide constructive challenge to Local Business Units' strategies to ensure strategies are robust, consistent with the Group's long-term vision, and enable the LBUs to respond effectively to market trends
- Drive adoption of the corporate strategy through advocacy and promotion of relevant initiatives
- Strengthen strategy development and execution capabilities in LBUs and GO functions through practical support
- Undergraduate Degree in Business or related discipline. MBA is preferred. High quality candidates from other backgrounds will also be considered.
- Minimum of 6 years' relevant work experience. Strategy or management consulting experience desirable
- Knowledge and experience across Asian insurance markets preferred
- Ability to critically evaluate and synthesise information
- High degree of numerical proficiency, able to effectively analyse and interpret financial information
- Results-driven with proven track record in driving and achieving results
- Independent and innovative thinker
- Effective communication, influencing, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills required
- Proficiency in other Asian language preferred
- Strong Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint) required
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.