- 6 years of solid experience in application development preferably gained from banking sector - Advise and recommend IT application architecture strategies and methodologies - Implement IT application architecture which considering the business nature, technologies development direction, existing infrastructure and application architecture
- Advise and recommend IT application architecture strategies and methodologies
- Implement IT application architecture which considering the business nature, technologies development direction, existing infrastructure and application architecture
- Collaborate with all relevant parties to perform the researches of technical platform and architecture on the market for particular technical requirements and business needs.
- Participate in the design and implementation of IT application architecture standards, tools and methodologies which considering the business nature, technologies development direction, existing infrastructure and application architecture
- Collaborate with all relevant parties in order to review the application architecture design of each solution before submitted to ASC / PPC / PSC for approval and determine conformance with the technical solution is consistent with IT overall application architecture and IT strategic direction
- Collaborate and partner with all relevant parties to execute the IT transformation projects and monitor the progress
- Utilize capability modeling to align collaboration strategy and planning with business strategy and goals
- Prototype and demonstrate innovative and effective solutions that align with organization's mission
- Conduct analysis of technology industry and market trends to determine the strategies on the bank's architecture
- Oversee the documentation of all architecture design and analysis work
- Verify that technology strategies and architectures are in regulatory compliance
- Research, identify, and evaluate current and upcoming application and development technologies
- Propose changes to methodologies, procedures, and software development lifecycle to ensure continuous improvement
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- Qualification related to IT Architect and design is an added advantage
- Holder of PMP or Prince is preferable
- Minimum 6 years of solid experience in application development preferably gained from banking sector
- Hands-on experience in preparation of system design and development documentations
- Prior experience in enterprise-wide application integration project is a definite advantage
- Solid experience in IT architecture and design, development and support of applications for Financial Institution
- Knowledge of application design in OO programming, API, UML, Tiered architecture, Relational Databases and Web development
- Experience on project management, IT Operation and IT Infrastructure and security design
- Experience in software development and coding in various languages (Java, C#, Python, .NET etc.)
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.