Role Overview: Are you a skilled investment operation professional looking for your next challenge? Our Tier 1 Trustee Client is seeking a dynamic individual to lead the team in overseeing investment operations, monitoring, and reporting for the pension funds. Successful candidate will have the opportunity to manage relationships with vendors, conduct compliance monitoring, and lead special strategic projects.
- Lead and oversee the investment operations, valuations, and financial reporting for the pension funds platform
- Review regulatory reporting to ensure accuracy and timeliness of submission and stay close with regulatory changes
- Handle departmental strategic projects
- Perform analytical reviews of fee and expenses, fund performance, and other fund-related information
- Liaise with external service providers including fund administrators and fund managers
- Periodically review operational and reporting processes, and participate in transformation projects
- Bachelor's degree holder, preferably in business or finance; CPA qualification is preferred
- Over 10 years of experience in investment operations, financial accounting, and/or auditing, preferably with investment funds and special projects experience
- Familiar with regulatory requirements for pension funds
- Detail-oriented and able to cope with face-paced work environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese
If you are interested in this role, please click "APPLY" or send your updated CV to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only the shortlisted candidates will be notified. All personal data collected will be kept strictly confidential and will be only used for recruitment purposes.
For more job openings, please visit https://www.connectedgroup.com/
#ConnectedGroup #CGis25 #2023momentum