Senior Manager, Product & Channel Marketing Asia
Are you looking for a supportive, collaborative workplace with great teams and inspiring leaders? You've come to the right place. We're looking for ambitious people who share our values and want to make every day better for people around the world. If this sounds like you, and the career below sounds exciting, we'd like to hear from you. Job Description The Opportunity
The customer is the focus of everything we do, and millions of end users rely on our products daily. We believe in the value of empowering Senior Manager, Channel Marketing Asia with the resources to solve critical problems for the future of our business, which is why we need you.
The marketing manager will be responsible for developing the marketing plans for Asia markets in partnership with its line manager and the sales leads. This includes managing the execution of key foundational activities to support the marketing strategy and sales objectives targeting the top global fund houses in the regions. This candidate will partner closely with sales leads, digital marketing and other corporate functions to lead, manage, and execute marketing activities to support the plan. What motivates you?
We are looking for someone with:
- You obsess about customers, listen, engage and act for their benefit
- You think big, with curiosity to discover ways to use your agile mindset and enable business outcomes
- You thrive in teams, and enjoy getting things done together
- You take ownership and build solutions, focusing on what matters
- You do what is right, work with integrity and speak up
- You share your humanity, helping us build a diverse and inclusive work environment for everyone
On the job you will:
- BS/BA in marketing or related field
- 5 - 7 years' experience in Financial Services industry
- At least 5 years' experience in marketing communications, including some project management, product, and / or operations experience preferred
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time and project management
Our commitment to you
- Manage the execution of foundational marketing activities in support of the yearly marketing plan and other ad hoc projects.
- Partner with the line manager and sales leads in the region to understand the sales goals and to supporting marketing strategy and materials development for the region.
- Able to leverage global content to create bespoke thematic content for the region and work with the investment team to ensure timely update of the investment trends to be applied on all kind of marketing materials.
- Provide direction and supports to respective marketing specialists and help to execute certain marketing activities for the region.
- Leverage the latest digitalization step-up and technology, build targeted marketing strategy and media tactic for the region to effectively target our key target audiences, as well as to beef up the marketing efficiency.
- Require translating and transcreating content, this also involves proof reading materials translated by external translation vendor for accuracy, as well to fulfill our corporate brand guidelines.
- Manage the development of materials for products including sales brochures, sales ideas, and training pieces, ensuring materials support business and marketing strategies
- Able to manage multiple projects independently, know-how to prioritize and maintain comprehensive marketing plans and production schedule to ensure quality and timely execution of initiatives.
- Strong team player and able to collaborate with other marketing team members and external partners to gather competitive information and identify new opportunities.
Every career at Manulife/John Hancock provides the opportunity to learn new skills and move your career forward. Ready to make an impact somewhere? What are you waiting for? Apply today. About Manulife
- Our mission; to be a part of making Decisions Easier and Lives Better
- A leadership team dedicated to your growth and success
- A bold ambition and set of goals to be a leader in driving transformation in our industry
- Our best. Every day.
About Manulife Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services provider that helps people make their decisions easier and lives better. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we operate as Manulife across our offices in Canada, Asia, and Europe, and primarily as John Hancock in the United States. We provide financial advice, insurance, and our global wealth and asset management segment, Manulife Investment Management, serves individuals, institutions and retirement plan members worldwide. At the end of 2020, we had more than 37,000 employees, over 118,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving over 30 million customers. As of March 31, 2021, we had CAD$1.3 trillion (US$1.0 trillion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made $31.3 billion in payments to our customers. Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 155 years. We trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong. Manulife is an Equal Opportunity Employer
At Manulife /John Hancock , we embrace our diversity. We strive to attract, develop and retain a workforce that is as diverse as the customers we serve and to foster an inclusive work environment that embraces the strength of cultures and individuals. We are committed to fair recruitment, retention, advancement and compensation, and we administer all of our practices and programs without discrimination on the basis of race, ancestry, place of origin, colour , ethnic origin, citizenship, religion or religious beliefs, creed, sex (including pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions), sexual orientation, genetic characteristics, veteran status, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, family status, disability, or any other ground protected by applicable law.
It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will work with applicants who request a reasonable accommodation during the application process . All information shared during the accommodation request process will be stored and used in a manner that is consistent with applicable laws and Manulife/John Hancock policies . To request a reasonable accommodation in the application process, contact email@example.com .