Senior Manager / Manager - Syndicated / Structured Finance
- Leads and arranges syndicated loans through efforts in initiating, structuring, risk analysis, underwriting and sell-down strategies, formulating, syndicating, documentation, negotiating etc..
- Promote structured finance products and business including M&A financing, LBO, project financings etc..
- Promote and coordinate syndicated and structured products and business in Asia Pacific region with particular focus in South East Asia. Provide products improvement and development proposals, and actively explore new financial products and market.
- Handle matters and issues in relation to strategic planning, the bank policies, risk management policies and procedures, and internal relevant regulatory rules.
- Bachelor Degree or above in BBA, Finance or Economics
- Minimum 5 years' experience in banking industry with solid and relevant experience
- Strong analytical, mathematical skills with detailed-oriented, problem-solving capabilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command of both spoken and written Chinese and English. Fluent Mandarin will be an advantage