Reporting to Head of Strategic Planning & Customer Value Management, you will be responsible for managing a team for customer behavioral analysis and evaluation, channel analysis, development and maintenance of propensity models for cross-selling and retention, marketing campaign management as well as business report compilation.
- Identify business opportunities by performing the in-depth analysis for increasing the customer value through improved targeting and customer experience among various channels
- Manage the team member to work closely with business and channel teams on campaign management including campaign design and evaluation
- Lead the team to compile business performance monitoring reports
To meet the challenge, you should have the following qualifications and attributes:
- Degree holder with major in Statistics, Quantitative Analysis, Computer Science or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years of experience on MIS and analytics in financial services industry
- Work experience in Lending business and Credit Card business is preferred. Knowledge in other banking products also be considered.
- Proficient in SAS & SQL
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Team player and able to work under pressure
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese