Our client, a well-established bank, is now seeking an experienced candidate to join their team.
- Act as a focal point for internal/external audit and regulator inspection role over technology risk and information security matters
- Detect, identify and monitor security vulnerabilities and make recommendations on remediation actions
- Define appropriate framework for cybersecurity monitoring and implement cybersecurity control mechanisms which are consistent with the bank’s risk strategy
- Plan and design security architectures and implement different security solutions to safeguard the bank’s network and system
- Develop technical requirements and controls for network, system and data security
- Provide technical guidance to systems and network team regarding security configurations
- Manage information system security operations, including security operations performance
- Implement general IT risk and control mechanism such as access controls, and IT operations controls
- Taking up the project manager roles on the security related projects.
- University graduate in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years of relevant work experience in information security / cybersecurity
- Banking exposure is essential
- Holder of (CISSP), (CISA), (CISM), (CCSP) are advantage
- Solid experience in Microsoft Windows, AIX, Sun Solaris, Linux, CISCO router and switch, F5 ASM/APM/LTM, Checkpoint firewall, Juniper firewall, Trend Micro Deep Security, Splunk, Forcepoint Web Security Gateway, and ForeScout Network Access Control
- Solid experience in Windows PowerShell, UNIX shell script and Python
- Solid experience in performing vulnerability scanning, and penetration test
- Strong information security sense in relation to business requirements
- Excellent command of written English
- Mature, independent and able to deliver quality results under tight schedule
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Interested candidates please forward your resume (in MS Word format) together with current and expected salary details by clicking the Apply Now button.