Together, we can achieve more The Bank of East Asia, Limited ("BEA") is Hong Kong’s largest independent local bank with 64 branches, 54 SupremeGold Centres, and 10 i-Financial Centres throughout the city. With a team of over 3,700 professionals in Hong Kong and more than 9,900 worldwide, BEA embraces a spirit of teamwork in every challenge. We invite you to become part of our team and to join us on our journey towards a bright and exciting future.
Senior Manager & Section Head, Management Development Section (Job ID: 3176)
To strategize and drive leadership development and management training solutions across the Bank in support of its strategic people agenda. The incumbent may act as the deputy Department Head during the Department Head’s absence.
- To be a team member of the Bank’s Training & Development Department. The incumbent will be a section head leading a small team to drive leadership development, management competence building, and cultural building across the Bank.
- Identify talent gaps and learning needs of the Bank for future capacity building and strategise effective learning and development solutions to close the gaps.
- Structure and implement comprehensive learning and development curriculums to enable leadership capability and staff competence building.
- Adopt innovative, flexible and practical approach and methodologies of learning solutions to maximize learning effectiveness.
- Strategise manpower planning of the team and lead and coach team members to accomplish goals and deliver impact.
- Build a strong network with other learning practitioners in the market to foster best practice sharing, and develop a long-term, win-win relationship with external vendors.
- Build and maintain trustful relationship and win-win partnership with internal and external stakeholders; provide professional, proper advice and support to lines of business and function.
- To assist the Department Head in driving changes within the department.
- University graduate, preferably in Business, Finance, HR management and Occupational/Organisational Psychology or equivalent professional qualification.
- A minimum of 10 years' experience in the leadership development and management training field, with at least 4 years of experience in managing a team of learning or talent development professionals; experience in banking or financial industry is a definite advantage.
- Sound knowledge of concept, model, methodology and tools of leadership and talent development (e.g. psychometric tools, skill profiling, etc.).
- Good leadership skills in driving performance and change.
- Independent, reliable and able to work under pressure.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua is preferable
Please apply online via the BEA Careers website at https://careers.hkbea.com/psp/hcmprd/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=3176&PostingSeq=1 or by clicking the Apply Now button. Kindly note that if you are a new user, you have to first create your User Profile before you can apply.