HashKey Group is looking for a Senior Marketing Associate based in Hong Kong. This person will play an important role in growing the brand awareness as well as supporting marketing needs related to business development through events, conferences, social/tradition media, and other industry leading strategies. The ideal candidate will demonstrate passion for the blockchain industry and have excellent communication skills.
- Contribute to the creation of HashKey’s 's evolving brand story by continuously performing extensive market research and analysis of the blockchain and digital asset space to create and maintain an efficient marketing strategy in sync with the firm’s business model.
- Manage the flow of content production including copywriting, producing, proofreading and editing.
- Create well-researched, high-quality SEO-friendly short-form and long-form content tailored to our business objectives by implementing best practices and hence growing audience and traffic to our website
- Promote key spokespersons representing HashKey with a focus of identifying interesting narratives and story angles
- Work with internal business stakeholders to execute marketing campaigns and plans that drive relationships, adoption, scale, and revenue.
- Production of multi-media content of different formats in conjunction with client needs and company goals to engage in the community including written, video, and podcast amongst others.
- Collaborate closely with other Marketing team members and should be able to handle various ad hoc projects under a tight schedule.
- Work with compliance and business teams on the execution of content and marketing initiatives. Monitor and flag to management on potential risks as well as take risk-mitigating actions in a timely manner.
- Education: Degree holder in Marketing, Communications, English, Media, Journalism or any related disciplines
- Years of Experience: Prefer experience in copywriting, technical writing or content creation
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Sufficient understanding of finance and the blockchain and digital asset ecosystems, as well as relevant trends and market updates
- Good analytical, critical thinking and organisation skills
- Graphic design skills and experience in working in creative tools is a plus
Join us in our mission to make a lasting contribution to the digital asset community!