Senior Network Administration Managers
- Provide day-to-day telecommunication needs & support to backoffice, Call Center, subsidiary, branches, oversea branches users, etc.
- Support & maintain telecom change management
- Alias with vendors to support & provide solution to Call Center, Trading Floor, branches, subsidiaries' telecom requests
- Support & maintain systems including Avaya PABX, trading floor Dealer Board / Turret system, voice recording systems, Audiocodes, IVRS, CTI, etc.
- Assist management to execute a series of development projects from planning to implementation, provide and recommend appropriate technical solutions and alternatives for project issues identified
- Responsible for the procurement of voice systems, maintenance service and projects
- Responsible for the budget management of voice systems, maintenance service and projects
- Take responsibilities to complete all jobs assigned from management
- 5+ years of experience in Telecom services, with minimum 2 years in finance industry
- Expertise in Call Center operational systems, Such as, Avaya ACD & PABX, Nice , Redbox & Verint voice recording system, CTI, CRM, IVR, trading floor Dealer Board / Turret is a 'plus'
- Good communication skills and be able to interact in a professional manner with End Users
- Possess excellent PC, communication, and organizational skills.
- Experience with price comparisons and procurement of RFI and RFP
- Ability to work under pressure
- Fluency in English ,Cantonese and Mandarin