The Technology Infrastructure Network team is responsible for the design, implementation and the maintenance of HKEX Technology Infrastructure. This includes computer storage, network, cloud and workplace technologies, supporting the HKEX external market systems as well as the internal corporate systems. Job Duties:
As senior network engineer, you will have the opportunity to drive innovative network solutions to meet business challenges and stringent technical requirements through the adoption of prevalent technologies, including software defined network (e.g. Cisco ACI, DNA, SD-WAN), Cloud virtual networking and overlay network technologies. Responsibilities:
- To collect and assess the requirements from various internal and external parties for network changes and implementations
- To prepare, test, conduct and properly record the network changes and implementations.
- To develop scripts to automate the network changes and testing procedure for better efficiency and accuracy.
- To contribute in various digitalization and automation projects for the modernization of network engineering and service delivery processes.
- To collaborate with network service providers and other parties on network implementation and support
- As a second level support, to trouble-shoot, investigate network problems and develop fixes to maintain high SLA of network infrastructure services.
- As a team player, to motivate team collaboration to maximum team performance and resilience.
- Degree in Computer Science/Telecommunications or related disciplines
- Minimum 5-year experience in design, implementation, and support of large scale mission-critical IP networks and Internet infrastructures
- Experience in security, networking, and emerging technologies including Firewall, Routers, Switches, VPN, SDN, SD-WAN, Cloud computing and overlay network technology, etc.
- Hands-on experience in trouble-shooting complex IP networks
- Experience in programming with Python and other languages for network automation is preferred
- Familiar with Ansible, Solarwinds, JIRA, and Confluence is a plus
- Holder of CCNP/CCIE/CISSP/CISA will be an advantage
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, independent, proactive
- Work on weekends or irregular working hours may be required.
Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited (HKEX) is one of the world's major exchange groups, and operates a range of equity, commodity, fixed income and currency markets. HKEX is the world's leading IPO market and as Hong Kong's only securities and derivatives exchange and sole operator of its clearing houses, it is uniquely placed to offer regional and international investors access to Asia's most vibrant markets.
As the global markets leader in the Asian time-zone, we offer a world of opportunities for early careers and experienced hires. Here, we know that diverse thinking fosters better solutions, and we are committed to building an open and dynamic environment which allows our business to innovate and our people to thrive.
Discover the latest career opportunities and programmes at HKEX.
HKEX is committed as an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity is one of our core values and we look to support, respect diverse perspectives, abilities, culture and experiences within our workplace. Location:
HKEX - TKO Shift:
Standard - 40 Hours (Hong Kong SAR) Scheduled Weekly Hours:
40 Worker Type: