Senior Officer/Officer, Insurance Risk & Financial Management
At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
Provide actuarial support to the Insurance Risk & Financial Management sub-team under the Financial Reporting and Management team on the monitoring and management of Company's KPI performance and insurance / operating risks
- Provide support on monitoring and analysis on the Company's business performances based on various Management Information reports / output, to aid management in the recommendation of appropriate management actions.
- Provide support on financial analysis of potential management actions to ensure resilience and KPI outperformance of the planned financial and commercial targets.
- Conduct regular and/or ad hoc experience studies and reporting exercises, to identify risks and opportunities in the business and to support operating assumption setting exercises.
- Provide support on the organization of various insurance risk advisory committees (Persistency, Claims and Underwriting) and the preparation of relevant meeting materials / actuarial experience analysis.
- Provide support on the development of product-related strategies / campaigns aiming to optimize business portfolio.
- Minimum of 2 years of actuarial working experience.
- University graduate majoring in Actuarial Science or equivalent subjects
- Associate of the Society of Actuaries or equivalent.
- Financial reporting (e.g. EV, IFRS) and experience monitoring
- Experience with UK with-profits management and economic capital (e.g. Solvency II) is a plus
- Decent business and financial acumen
- Ability to multi-task, be flexible, adaptable and comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and spoken English