Senior Officer - Business Development (In House M&A)
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- CITIC Pacific Limited
- 12 Sep 18 2018-09-12
CITIC Pacific is a diversified company and strongly committed to long-term business success and lasting shareholder value. Talented human resources are regarded as one of the key factors leading to the Company's business success. CITIC Pacific aims at attracting and recruiting high caliber individuals who are committed to pursue a challenging and rewarding career. We provide excellent employment opportunities for employees to fully develop their expertise, talent and innovation. If you are dedicated to move on your career advancement, please join us and share your success with us.
- Perform project coordination, management as well as progress monitoring of the business plans
- Connect relevant industrial parties for potential M&A to enhance business portfolio
- Analyze corporate business need, create and support business development
- Lead external consultants and internal departments to accomplish the business task including major business disposals, acquisitions, business restructuring, legal, commercial, financial due diligence, legal/ contractual document review and preparation, budget review and analysis
- Evaluate and monitor the business performance of business units
- Make recommendations to the management for the business proposals
- Compile periodic and ad-hoc reports for management review and decision making
- Degree holder in Business, Accounting, Finance or other related disciplines
- Extensive experience in establishing business opportunity, connecting to various industrial player and strategic alliance partners
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in business development division with exposure in management reporting, investment analysis, coordination and review of legal documents and with strong negotiation and business acumen
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Good command in both spoken and written English and Chinese; with fluency in Putonghua and English is an added advantage
- Strong leadership, independent, well-organized, self-motivated, able to work under pressure and different cultures and with strong communication skills
- Frequent travel is required
Candidate with more experience will be considered for the position of Assistant Manager.
Please visit www.citic.com for more information about our Group Company.
We offer competitive remuneration package, 5-day work week, medical and healthcare scheme, life and personal accident insurance, annual leave, MPF and other fringe benefits.
Please complete the standard application form by clicking the Apply Now button. You can also attach your tailored resume and cover letter with your current and expected salary and availability online or mail to Manager - Human Resources Services, HRA Department, CITIC Pacific Ltd., 9/F., CITIC Tower, 1 Tim Mei Avenue, Central, Hong Kong or fax to 2104 5555.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purpose. Applicants who are not contacted within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful. The Group will retain their applications for a maximum period of one year and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Group.