Work as a team with other colleagues to deliver market leading customer service to our brokers and end customers.
- Provide effective post sales call outbound call services to customers and follow through customer request to enhance customer experience.
- Handle outbound on policy retention to conserve customer.
- Handle inbound customer and channel enquiry (inbound and walk-in) and turn dissatisfaction into positive services by building customer trust.
- Handle written enquiry from customer and channel.
- Achieve all KPIs set by the Company at all times.
- Recommend changes to procedures/processes for ongoing improvement of customer services and participate in their implementation.
- Handle any ad hoc tasks assigned by line manager.
- University graduate preferred
- At least 3 years’ customer service experience in life insurance industry
- Good knowledge of investment products and passed IIQE paper I, III & V
- Self-motivated, a quick learner and a good team player
- Work well under pressure and able to complete task at a timely manner
- Ability to handle multi-task, work unsupervised, to work on own initiative and prioritize work
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
We offer attractive salaries and excellent benefits.
If you are interested in our opportunity, please send your job application to us. Before doing so, please make sure you read and agree with our Personal Information Collection Statement (link: http://slasp13/career-and-recruitment/Shared%20Documents/Personal%20Information%20Collection%20Statement%20(Day%202%20-%2021%20Sep%202020).pdf).
Any personal data we collect will only be used for recruitment purposes. We keep all applications confidentially on file for two years.