Senior Officer, Digital New Business
At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
This role will support the NB Data Analytics & Management Support team to carry out data and analytics works for new business as well as the Management Support tasks, that includes data infrastructure and data model development, ad-hoc analysis, generating MI reports/dashboards, and assisting in the interpretation of analytics findings to enable LA senior management to make smart and time-to-market strategic decisions with the latest performance figures.
- Explore and analyze new business performance data to identify opportunities to enhance the new business workflow and improve the process
- Assist the development and the implementation of data analytic projects and data visualization infrastructure, including gather business reporting/analytics requirements, identify the relevant data sources to meet the requirements and perform UAT
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis to support business decision
- Prepare regular MI and reporting for new business KPI monitoring
- Prepare data and presentation materials for regular management meetings and agency meetings
- University degree holder
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in data analytics
- Hands-on experiences in data analytics using statistical techniques
- Knowledge in database management, SQL programming and B-I / Visualization tools
- Understanding new business process in insurance industry is a plus