To provide administrative and operational support for sales related activities to the Distribution independently whereby achieving sales related objectives through chosen distribution partners.
- Collaborate i) within Distribution / Distribution services function, ii) internally with Product, Operation or Marketing function and iii) externally for coordinating marketing and sales-related activities, such as brokers seminars, delivering of marketing / promotion materials, and events and customers visits in regards to invitation, venue logistic, refreshment, seminars/event material and etc.
- Build sustainable and strong broker relationship
- Broker / distributor contracting, perform due diligence checking and provide recommendation
- Handle and align broker record
- Be the go-to person for responding brokers’ service requests with follow up and update on the client’s requests by working collaboratively with other business function
- Work closely and collaboratively across relevant business functions to produce and seek approval for the broker communication including but not limit to phone calls, broker website and other appropriate media
- Produce commission report, reports for measuring business results or managing risk & compliance issues and suggest way of improvement on reporting
- Handle the commission process by seeking approval from management with end to end follow through
- Participate proactively in the assigned project or ad hoc tasks as required and as a subject matter expert.
- Responsible for the administration work of Distribution services
Qualifications / Experience / Requirements
- University degree or equivalent.
- Attained (or working towards) the IIQE licenses 1, 3, 5 and FLMI qualification to become licensed for distributing insurance is preferable. Other relevant licenses for the insurance industry will also be considered.
- At least 2-3 years’ work experience in a sales or sales support role.
- Understanding of the insurance industry and Heng An Standard Life (Asia)’s insurance products.
- Proven ability to develop strong and effective working relationships with business partners and colleagues.
- Organized and excellent time management skills.
- Motivated, pro-active and able to take responsibility and work independently.
- Good written and oral English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Computer skills should include PowerPoint, Excel, MS Office, Outlook.
- More experience with track record will be considered as Assistant Manager or Manager
- Planning and organising
- Build relationships
- Communication skills
- Customer at the heart
- Continuous improvement
Reports To Role
Director, Distribution Services and Channel Development
We offer attractive salaries and excellent benefits.
We value and promote diversity and equal opportunities in all aspects of our business. All resourcing will be carried out in line with our Company diversity policy.
Any personal data we collect will only be used for recruitment purposes. We keep all applications confidentially on file for two years.
Click here for our Personal Information Collection Statement: https://www.hengansl.com.hk/en/careers/privacy-agreement