Senior Officer, Fund Administration (3-year contract) (AO-319-E)
- competitive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefit
- Hong Kong
- Contract, Full time
- BOCI-Prudential Asset Management Limited
- 21 Jan 19
BOCI-Prudential Asset Management Limited (“BOCI-Prudential Asset Management”) offers a comprehensive spectrum of investment products and services, which include Hong Kong mandatory provident fund scheme (“MPF”), pension funds, retail unit trusts, exchange traded funds, institutional mandates and other investment funds. In addition, the Company also manages discretionary investment portfolio and charity fund for both individuals and institutional clients.
Our Operations Department is currently looking to high caliber candidate to join
- To maintain book of accounts and reconcile records for portfolio holdings and cash positions
- To prepare daily cash and fund valuation report for clients
- To preform fund administration duties including trade and cash settlement, NAV reconciliation and fund’s account opening
- To provide monthly, statutory and ad hoc reports when required
- To assist in preparation of interim and annual financial reports
- To participate in UAT for any new system enhancement
- University graduates preferably with a major in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines. With professional qualification in ACCA, HKICPA or equivalent will be an advantage
- Minimum 3 years’ working experience in fund accounting and administration, substantially in regulated units trusts / mutual funds / MPF / ORSO schemes operations
- Candidate with less experience will be considered for a junior level position
- Solid knowledge of fund operation, valuation, accounting and securities settlement
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in PC applications including Excel and Word processing
Interested parties please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now” OR
Visit www.boci-pru.com.hk for our latest career opportunities.
All information received will be treated in strict confidential and only be used for recruitment related purpose. Applicants who are not being contacted within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within twelve months of receipt.
Expertise * Understanding * Peace of Mind