Senior Officer, Journey Management (Card, GI and CC)
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. Responsibilities
- Assist team head to drive and monitor deployment of desired Customer Journey on Bancainsurance.
- Assist in collecting insight and learning from various channels such as industry practices, voice of customers and staff to identify gaps of customer experience
- Support manger to deploy the execution plans
- Support manager to design and conduct cross-teams' workshops on journey design
- Collect information of customer journey initiatives from Business /Support Units for manger to provide advice on various customer touch points of the initiatives from Customer's perspective
- Work closely with credit card and digitalteam to uplift customer experience in a holistic manner
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in banking or financial institutions
- Customer-focused, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter and good team player, well organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.