Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Manages the processes of responsible areas in order to ensure adequacy in control and operational efficiency
- Ensures to follow the defined work processes, commitment and ensure efficiency and accuracy.
- Prepares periodic and ad hoc management reports for senior management's review
- Lead team members to achieve team objectives
- Builds effective working relationships with both internal and external parties.
- Provides support services to both internal customers & external customers in responsible areas.
- Negotiates contract terms for best possible cost-to-performance ratio and best value to stakeholders
- Degree holder in business, finance, supply chain, or related discipline.
- At least 2-3 years' related experience on Procurement field is preferred.
- Possesses comprehensive understanding of the requirements of Supply Chain process
- Self-motivated with strong analytical mind and creative thinking
- Challenges status quo to develop innovative solutions to enhance the team's quality and effectiveness
- Good leadership, communication and inter-personal skills.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.