Our client is an International and reputable Corporate Bank is urgently looking for a Senior Officer – Risk Management in their Hong Kong office.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Administer and monitor the loan portfolio including portfolio quality control.
- Prepare HKMA returns and surveys.
- Performs ad-hoc assignments requested by the branch management to support Front Office
- Update Credit Risk Management Procedure Manual.
- Prepare periodical reports for Head Office and management on the risk position and performance of the Treasury Department in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensure compliance with Head Office limits and guidelines by treasury staff in the course of the department operations.
- Ensure the logic built into the systems involved and implement such changes to the systems, procedures and rules as the case may require.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
To be eligible for this role you will require:
- Bachelor’s degree or above with major in Finance, Statistics, Mathematics, Financial Engineering, Risk Management or related disciplines, candidate with postgraduate degree is preferred.
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in financial industry.
- Good knowledge and experience in financial risk management or investment related business.
- A pro-active team player, and able to work independently, strong sense of accountability and integrity.
- Strong sense of responsibility, positive attitude, keen learner.
- Good communication and presentation skills with good command of written & spoken English and Chinese.
Please contact Katherine Ho or email your cv directly in word format with job reference no. Jo0000005944 to bankingandfinance-SG@theedgeinasia.com.
Please note that due to the high number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us in the next 5 business days we regret to inform you that your application for this position was unsuccessful.
EA Licence number: 16S8131
Recruiter Licence number : R1106582