Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibility
- Process and complete the day to day activities of the section in an efficient manner while maintaining high quality and sound controls according to established procedures, bank policies and service standard
- Handle and respond to inquiries/requests from internal/external partners/customers on service and loan processing of related matters
- Handle general clerical tasks, such as scanning of documents, reconciling of work done, filing, etc
- Give suggestion for streamlining operational procedures, increasing productivity, enhancing operational control
- Escalate exceptional/outstanding/suspicious transactions to unit/section manager and other relevant parties where appropriate for necessary action per the Enhanced Incident Escalation/Incident Management Policy
- Post-secondary Education
- 2 years of relevant working experience in banking operations
- Knowledge and experience of banking operations and loan processing
- Accuracy and thoroughness in work
- Good sense of risk control
- Result and customer service oriented
- Positive attitude, self-motivated, creative and innovative
- Good interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Good team player, supportive and flexible to take up departmental tasks
- Good in both written and spoken English.
- Good PC knowledge and skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.