See job description for details
Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Prepare management reports and business reporting/ analysis
- Prepare financial forecasting and review financial on monthly basis. Perform investigation and adjustment if required.
- Prepare data analysis and dashboard
- Provide administration support to the department include resources management and performance tracking
- Prepare departmental budget and resources planning
- Prepare cross countries billing from and to other countries and perform reconciliation and follow up action.
- Degree holder
- 1 year work experience, preferable in banking/ accounting industry
- Self-motivated with analytical mind and problem-solving skills
- Excellent PC skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good in written and spoken English
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadline
- Fresh Graduate who are strong in data analytics/statistic/mathematics are also welcome
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.