Senior Officer, Technical Underwriting
At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
To underwrite and review proposals to ensure service pledge is achieved, monitor and control the team performance to ensure comply with rules and regulations, as well as supervising and monitoring a team of underwriters to achieve the company's new business target. Job responsibilities:
- To perform risk assessment on New Business according to own underwriting authority
- To supervise underwriting team to provide support for sales channels to achieve Company's business targets.
- To monitor and control the operation performance to ensure the Company's rules and regulations are complied.
- To provide coaching to underwriters in order for staff development.
- Degree holder in relevant discipline
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Analytical mind set and problem solving skills.
- Time management skills.