Senior Pre-sales Consultant – Risk Management (Hong Kong)
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun. About the role:
The Senior Pre-Sales Consultant is an experienced Risk Management professional ready to take on the role of product and subject matter specialist. He/she will be working within the Asia Pacific Pre-sales team, Risk Management solutions, in the Risk and Compliance Group. The role will involve working closely with the sales team and clients in order to elaborate the most suitable solutions for each prospect client, presenting them, and managing client requirements and expectations throughout the sales process.
The Senior Pre-Sales Consultant is a highly motivated individual who can successfully work with all levels in an organization to help deliver key messages about the FIS solution suite via presentations and product demonstrations. The Senior Pre-Sales Consultant will be reporting directly to the Asia Pacific Head of Presales for Risk Management solutions. What you will be doing:
The Senior Pre-Sales Consultant's primary role is to present and demonstrate the business features of the flagship FIS Risk Management solutions, with the core objective of successfully supporting the sales organization. This includes the following tasks:
What you bring:
- Discover and understand clients' business and functional requirements in order to assess product's fit, to identify any solution gaps, to suggest solutions/workarounds and to communicate back internally to help quantify project estimates;
- Deliver solution presentations as well as general and client-specific product demonstrations;
- Provide functional expertise throughout the sales process in collaboration with all FIS teams involved;
- Respond to RFI's / RFP's / client queries in a timely and professional manner;
- Work on business opportunities across FIS segments, join other business unit for comprehensive demonstrations and interface with the Product Management, Professional Services, Support and Development teams;
- As business opportunities in Risk Management area are largely driven by the increasing regulatory pressure, the candidate will have a solid regulations knowledge and is expected to build on that by constantly monitoring the evolution of requirements from international and local regulatory bodies. This will serve the double objective of advising the R&D centre on new functionality needs as well as of identifying specific areas of business opportunity where the FIS's solutions can be directly proposed
- Build up market expertise, be aware of industry trends, drivers and regulatory initiatives; understand the competitive offerings and their differentiators in the market, read trade and industry journals to keep abreast of industry thoughts and initiatives.
What we offer you:
- Excellent hands-on Middle Office/Enterprise Market and Credit Risk operations knowledge and skills.
- 5+ years previous experience in banks' Front or Middle Office department or in financial software vendors for risk management solutions, with direct involvement in Market or Credit Risk analysis and reporting and /or products Valuation
- Sound knowledge of financial markets products (cash and derivatives) in all asset classes
- Must possess strong mathematical skills.
- Outstanding presentation abilities
- Good grasp of technology and technical concepts
- Analytical and consultative approach to client engagements
- Equally comfortable working independently or as part of a team
- Ability to organize demanding workload and prioritize deliverables
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English essential, additional languages are a plus)
- A competitive salary and benefits.
- Great work spaces with dedicated and motivated colleagues.
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities.
","REQ_CLIENTID":"67544","JPM_MODIFIEDON":"Aug 8, 2019