Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Senior Product Manager Commercial Banking - Global Payments Solutions
Hang Seng's Global Payments Solutions ("GPS") offers a comprehensive range of cash management services from account and deposit management, payments and remittance, collection and receivable services, liquidity management and electronic channel solutions to our corporate and commercial banking customers. We provide tailored solutions to our corporate banking customers as well as efficient plug-and-use services to our business banking customers. We are responsible to drive the liabilities growth of Commercial and Global Banking segments through the provision of leading class cash management solutions to them. We are also steering the transaction banking FX growth for the bank as well. We focus on our customer needs in Greater China and aim to be the one-stop cash management partner to our customers across mainland China and Hong Kong.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Senior Product Manager . Principal responsibilities
- As the Head of Commercial Card, lead a team to formulate, implement, and commercialize Global Payments Solutions ("GPS") business initiatives including but limited to new and existing product development covers all types of commercial card (inc. credit card and debit card).
- Drive card business strategy, product proposition & promotion campaigns to achieve business objectives and financial targets, and
- Drive cross sell strategy, that is across multiple products to ensure the overall GPS profitability.
- Manage and develop commercial card products to enhance customer value and raise brand awareness in targeted market segments.
- Provide the documentation and operational flow for launch of new or enhanced GPS products.
- Collaborate with key business partners such as card associations to provide ongoing business support and compile regular product performance report for internal monitoring, risk assessment and recommended actions;
- Work closely with internal business units and the Group on various initiatives / activities / projects
- University degree in Business Administration, Finance or related disciplines;
- At least 10 years' experience in banking product development / management from corporate banking or retail banking industry; Experience in corporate and/or personal card products both credit card and debit card is an must;
- Strong attentiveness to detail, with ability to work independently as well as lead a team under pressure.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and coaching skills.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese/Mandarin);
- Excellent command of PowerPoint and Excel;
- Innovative and entrepreneur mindset, and strong sense of ownership in delivering business outcomes and seamless customer journey.
Visit Hang Seng Career Page and sign up with our Talent Community to receive the latest information about our career opportunities in Hang Seng Hong Kong.