At AXA Investment Managers
our purpose, to act for human progress by investing for what matters, is central to every action we take as a business. As a responsible asset manager, we actively invest for the long-term to help our clients, our people and the world to prosper.
As a future Senior Product Manager within the Proposition team
, you will report to the Global Head of Proposition, and you will be part of AXA IM Select.
AXA IM Select is a dynamic Investment platform, focused on delivering multi-manager investment propositions. Our consistent investment process enables us to design multi-manager solutions as well as act as a centre of investment excellence for the AXA Group. We are a member of the global AXA Group, bringing multi-manager expertise to the whole company. DISCOVER your opportunity
The Proposition team is in charge of managing the overall offer of AXA IM Select to enhance customer satisfaction, investment performance, profitability and scalability, whilst delivering high standards of product oversight and compliance.
The Senior Product Manager owns the offer design and oversight for several clients and acts as main contact with Distribution / SPOC.
Your role and responsibilities will include:
Your Profile SHARE your unique expertise
- Develop in depth understanding of client needs, strategy and ecosystem on the following AXA entities: Japan, Hong Kong, Philippines, Indonesia and Thailand
- Formalize customer and distribution insights
- Lead AXA IM new Unit-Linked fund idea oversight and new fund design. Oversees new product launch. Ensure full compliance with internal governance as well as regulatory and compliance requirements
- Actively manage the overall offer of AXA IM Select for these clients - including close, merge, reshuffle of funds/portfolios
- Support SPOCs in the distribution
- Support the delivery of Product Innovation Forums
Your qualifications and experience
- Fluent in English
- Excellent knowledge of the asset management market in this specific region/geographical area
- Proven track-record in portfolio management services in multiple domiciles
- Experience in creating and managing investment products aligned with the overall strategy and meet the needs of AXA entities
- Capacity to understand client needs and preferences
- Ability to identify and analyze market trends
- Ability to build trust and long-term relationships with clients and senior stakeholders
- Good project management skills and capacity to drive and influence
- Good technical knowledge of fund structures, domiciles, and pricing
- Detailed knowledge of the relevant regulatory and compliance issues
We would love to know more about you. Let's connect! Send us your resume. About AXA
The AXA Group is a global leader in insurance and asset management, with 160,000 employees serving 105 million customers in 62 countries.
We protect and advise our clients at every stage of their lives, offering products and services that meet their needs in the areas of insurance, personal protection, savings and asset management.
Our mission : To act for human progress by protecting what matters
Our values : Customer first, Integrity, Courage and One AXA About the Entity
At AXA IM we are investing with a clear purpose - to make the world a better place. We act for human progress by investing for what matters. Our conviction-led approach enables us to uncover what we believe to be the best global investment opportunities across alternative and core asset classes. We are already entrusted by our clients with more than €887 billion in assets.
AXA Investment Managers | Home | AXA IM Corporate (axa-im.com)
AXA IM is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage candidates with disabilities or any other protected characteristic to apply. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to qualified applicants and employees with disabilities, when needed, to apply for a position or to perform essential job functions.
Inclusion and Diversity | Careers | AXA IM Corporate (axa-im.com) What We Offer
We are committed to offer you an environment where you can: Grow your potential :
Be part of a forward-thinking business with internal opportunities and personalized learning paths available to help constantly develop your skills and abilities . Shape the way you work :
Work for a company which is highly committed to providing flexibility & balance to its employees, offering you a large range of benefits (hybrid working, competitive health benefits, among many others.). Thrive within a diverse community :
Play a role within a responsible company that actively recognizes and values individual differences in a diverse and inclusive workforce. Move the world forward :
Join a responsible employer that acts in favor of societal and environmental causes as an investor, insurer and company, notably through the AXA Heart in Action association. As part of our commitment to sustainability and environmental responsibility, we will celebrate your arrival by planting a tree.