Mox is built by and for the ones who aspire to live life to the fullest - we call them Generation Mox!
The name Mox reflects the endless opportunities we can create, - Mobile eXperience; Money eXperience; Money X (multiplier), eXponential growth, eXploration... it's all up for us to define together. Why Mox
Mox helps you grow - your money, your world, your possibilities. We equip you with the financial management tools, information and insights you need to make your dreams, big or small, come true.
Everything at Mox - from our products, features, to rewards - is designed based on customer research, tailor made for your needs. We care about what customers care about, especially in data security and privacy. Data ethics is core to everyone here at Mox.
Mox rewards you with an array of banking and lifestyle benefits. Who says banking can't be fun? Who are we looking for
Do you love solving problems and creating innovative solutions?
Do you enjoy helping businesses grow?
Are you comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with ambiguity?
Join Mox to unleash your potential as a Senior Product Manager, Payments for driving the business strategy and product proposition for payments to achieve business goals. Responsibilities
- Drive business strategy and product proposition for payments to achieve company's goals
- Identify areas for development in payment roadmap in line with business strategies
- Manage and maintain the development of strong and differentiated and best in class payment experience
- Be the voice of customer in the definition of product / service, gain first hand insights of customer's struggles and define features and functionality to alleviate pain points
- Deliver product launch and run promotion campaign to achieve KPIs.
- Work closely with stakeholders for delivery in a timely manner with operation efficiency and compliance with policies and procedures
- Derive insights and actions from customer data, business results and marketing programs / campaign performance
- University degree in business related discipline
- At least 8 - 10 years' experience product development and marketing in banking industry, preferably with 3- 4 years of relevant experience in domestic or international payments or FX
- Fluent English and Chinese
- Strong leadership and able to communicate with all levels of people
- Sensitive to market trend and responsive to changes of customer behaviours