- Work closely with IT development team and other business stakeholders to define and advocate technological product strategy, roadmap and user experiences for the brokerage business
- Gather requirements from senior stakeholders to determine the underlying business and control processes required to support the user experience defined and the development of business cases
- Prepare analysis on product development proposals for evaluation of business value and decision making
- Manage end-to-end projects from the initialization phase to preparation, execution and post implementation tracking. Create and execute project plans, resource planning, status review and management reporting
- University degree holder. Quantitative or Engineering disciplines preferred.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in product development, business analysis and project management for software/digital product. Understanding of trading and brokerage businesses a plus
- Passion for great product and client experiences. Experience in using customer centric approaches to define user stories, acceptance criteria and delivery of these with software development team a plus
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability. Experience in managing requirements, senior stakeholders, while developing and maintaining an impactful product roadmap and backlogs to support its delivery
- Intellectual curiosity and solid analytical, problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- High energy level and comfortable working in a fast-paced, high growth, constantly changing environment
- Fully bilingual with strong writing skills in Chinese and English
- Demonstrable experience with Agile methodologies (Kanban, Scrum) and tools (Jira, Confluence, Slack) will be a plus
- Basic understanding of blockchains and smart contracts will be a plus.
Join us in our mission to make a lasting contribution to the digital asset community!