My client is an international investment bank. They offer the institutional investment community a suite of tailorable solutions, including unique market insights and full-service trading desks, advanced algorithmic trading strategies, access to unique and specialized liquidity via their array of crossing pools etc. They are now looking for a Post trade Technical Analyst joining their team in Hong Kong.
- Act as one of the application support team members to provide 1st /2nd line application support to user groups: Operations, Compliance, Finance, Risk Management and Middle Office teams
- Responsible for the resolution of application and system issues that arise across Equity business post trade area.
- Manages Service Requests, Incident Management, Problem Management and Change Management.
- Manages incident troubleshooting, resolution and reporting when required
- Works with user departments for requirement gathering on BAU enhancement or project work
- Produces business/system requirement document and functional specification
- Manages vendor on support and system enhancements
- Coordinates with infrastructure, development teams and vendors on system implementation, release and deployment and conduct system testing
- Promotes best practices and encourage an open, continuous improvement culture
- Complies with applicable IT Policies and Procedures in performing day to day work
- University graduate with minimum 3 years working experience in investment banking environment
- Experience in supporting back-office settlement system. Sun Systems (Accounting), Reconciliation is an advantage
- Strong knowledge and skills in database query including Oracle, Sybase and MSSQL
- Strong knowledge in Unix, Linux and Windows platforms
- Production Support experience in an Investment Bank preferably in the Post Trade area
- Able to handle system implementation, deployment and production release processes
- Good command of English and documentation skills
If you are interested, please send your resume in word format to Cherry Fan on Cherry.Fan@Sanderson-ikas.hk with Post Trade Techinical Support in the title.
iKas International (Asia) Limited is providing recruitment services for this role.
Recruitment Licence Number: 56984
By clicking 'APPLY NOW', you confirm that you understand that any personal data you submit through your application will be used to provide you with our recruitment services. For further detail on how iKas International (Asia) Limited process your data, please read the iKas Privacy Statement.