Our client, one of the largest Global Insurers, are currently looking for a Senior Programme Manager who will assume responsibility of executing key regional programs of strategic importance. The programme will have a large degree of complexity and spans across multiple operational and business departments, and it is important to have strong experience in across operations, business risk, technology, project management and finance.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Provides leadership to project managers, including external partners and vendors to execute portfolio deliverables.
- Responsible for running multiple enterprise scale programmes and the overall management of resources.
- Ensures program designs meet user requirements; ensure adherence to design/program standards.
- Establish and manage governance including supporting digital/technology initiatives and review prioritization mechanisms.
- Analyse and respond to service requests; determining the most cost-effective approach and the appropriate staff time required to achieve needed modifications. Recommend appropriate solutions to meet user needs and program requirements.
- Define the delivery process with a deep understanding of large, Enterprise level IT Programmes of work
- Report on status to C-Level stakeholders in technology and the business.
Required Skills for the Role:
- University degree holder in Information Technology, or related disciplines
- At least 15 years of work experience in project / programme delivery
- Strong understanding of Enterprise scale Programmes, and associated risk
- Proven ability to influence and directly manage people and teams across multiple geographical locations to deliver the desired outcome for a complex multi-country system.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a complex, dynamic environment.
- Strategic long-range planning around technology choices, feature road-maps and demonstrated technical project management.
- Strong understanding of program management methodology (PRINCE/PMBOK etc.) with a demonstrated understanding of ‘risk-based approach’ to Project management
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills with proven success in leading multi-functional initiatives across technical and non-technical stakeholders.
If interested, please send your most updated cv in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Program Manager (Digital Delivery)” in the subject line.