Senior project manager with excellent stakeholder management skills, able to work and flourish in an international environment.
- Lead the delivery regulatory, TOM and transformation projects to the highest quality, meeting timeline, budget, and business expectation
- Develop and maintain project plans, schedules, and resources plans
- Define the strategic roadmap for system rollout
- Coordinate with various stakeholders on systems gap analysis, standardization of processes and workflows, and target operating models
- Coordinate UAT with Business, Operations, and IT
- 8+ years of relevant project management experience
- Proven track record in large scale project management/business change management
- Experience with regulatory projects would be a plus
- Outstanding communication, stakeholder management, negotiation, and influencing skills
- Fluency in English and Chinese (Cantonese and/or Mandarin)
- Project management qualification i.e. PMP, Prince2, etc
To apply, please send your updated CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. Thanks!