Our Client is a large Multinational insurance organization who are looking for a seasoned Project Delivery Manager to help coordinate the delivery and release of an enterprise business solution across multiple locations and would be responsible for overseeing the status, connecting commonalities, sharing best practices, and solutioning issues on all deliverables connected to the program. The ideal candidate is someone with proven experience in successful multi-market project delivery, preferably within the Asia Pacific.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Ensure Projects are broken down into clear milestones (requirements gathering, system development schedule, deployment, testing)
- Manage the Project Portfolio Budget
- Work closely with the business and technology managers to oversee and track the portfolio of technology initiatives being delivered
- Lead the delivery of the Solution Delivery projects from within various phases of delivery, to include Design, Provisioning, and Integration, or across the entire lifecycle of Delivery
- Communicate effectively between teams to support delivery, risk mitigation, change management, and issue resolution
- Creates complete process documentation including but not limited to flowcharts, work instructions, definitions, operational instructions, etc as required to perform the function
- Manage the development of proposals related to digital strategy and IT, from RFP review to kick-off meetings, team reviews, and submission.
Required Skills for the Role:
- University degree holder in Information Technology, or related disciplines
- Minimum of 12 years experience in project management with at least 5+ years experience in solution delivery, experience in insurance or financial services is a plus
- Solid background in business, project management, change management, strategic planning, budgeting, and analysis.
- Demonstrate a proactive working attitude to achieve common goals with good influential and negotiation skills
- Understanding of project delivery in a fast-paced environment
- Project management certification (PMP and/or Agile/Scrum Master) is required
- Proven experience managing a regional project is highly preferable
- Excellent communication in written and spoken English
If interested, please send your most updated cv in word format to email@example.com with "Delivery Project Manager" in the subject line.