Senior Recruitment Consultant / Recruitment Consultant - Financial Services
- Competitive Monthly Basic Salary + Monthly Commission + Quarterly Bonus + Expat Medical Insurance
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- IPS Group (Asia) Limited
- 16 Nov 18
Due to the expansion of our Hong Kong office, we have Senior Consultant and Consultant vacancies for Governance related desks in Risk, Compliance, Legal, Finance or IT in the supporting function areas, or front office desks on Life Insurance and Asset Management / Private Equity / Fin-tech / Insurtech areas. Ideally, you have relevant recruitment experience in these areas, and able to present a strong sales record with 360 full recruitment life cycle in your current or previous capacity, to lead and take the ownership of your own specialization area.
IPS was established in UK since 1969 and has since become a leader in specialist recruitment for a range of professional sectors. IPS Group came to Asia in 2007 where Hong Kong was their first office, subsequently opened other Asia offices in Singapore and Shanghai. We are now offering services especially to the financial services markets in North and South Asia and complementing to our UK and USA offices.
At IPS, the approach to recruitment is never prescriptive. Instead of adhering to received rules and standard practices, our approach encourages the individual initiative and has resulted in a great number of clients seeking to work with us.
Business and Consultant Environment:
IPS is unusual in many respects, we are not KPI driven and instead result / performance driven. In addition to the monthly guaranteed fixed basic salary, we incentivize consultants on monthly commission and quarterly bonus.
IPS do not believe in penalty system, instead we motivate consultants to look beyond months without any sales but to focus on the pipeline, there is NO THRESHOLD that your base will not be deducted, and NO DEFICIT that stops you from earning more in our Group.
The success of IPS affirms the quality of the consultants we employ. Most of them have prior hands-on experience in the particular field for which they now recruit and are trained in-house. All of them exhibit a genuine pride and a passion in their work and demonstrate an uncommon enthusiasm for getting it right.
A high level of personal experience, training and valuable insight is what really distinguishes our consultants.
The culture and ethos that IPS has developed means that they enjoy an unusually low staff turnover, so that many of their consultants have become long-term strategic business partners to their clients.
- Develop understanding of clients' business and gaining assignments / orders
- Sourcing and securing candidates through research, cold calling as well as advertising and networking appropriately
- Order and client servicing through the recruitment cycle
- Candidate servicing throughout the hiring process
- Candidate management and retention
- Note: All admin duties are handled by supporting team
- Senior Consultant, Manager, Associate Director, Director roles for Hong Kong office, ranges of possibilities within the business globally.
- University graduate in any discipline
- Previous HK Recruitment experience including proven Sales History – from initial contact through to placement revenue generation
- Governance or IT related, or Life Insurance / Asset Management / Private Equity / Fintech / Insurtech sectors recruitment experience an advantage
- Resilient enough to run own desk independently – able to develop a business in line with revenue sustainability
- Personable, professional presence
- Someone who will thrive in an environment where management empowers you to get your results and loves to work independently
- Personal commitment to quality work, standards and ethics
- Mature, proactive, detail-oriented, well-organized, and self-motivated
- Able to work Independently and work under pressure and time constraint
- Good communication, interpersonal, negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Excellent command of spoken and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, MS Power point an advantage, not a must
To apply, please send your full resume with current & expected salary to email@example.com. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.