Senior Relationship Manager/Relationship Manager, GBA, Institutional Banking
- To solicit quality new business from new customers and maintain cordial relationship with existing customers for development of additional business.
- To structure general banking facilities to meet with customer's requirements while minimizing Bank's credit risks.
- To negotiate an acceptable pricing arrangement with customer in order to maximize the Bank's profitability.
- To produce quality credit proposals for the Credit Department's approval.
- To obtain current market information of the development in local banking industry and to share any updated market information gathered from customers concerning industrial changes.
- To monitor account performance by ensuring good utilization of facilities and to handle problematic accounts with sound credit decisions.
- To comply with all regulatory requirements imposed by regulatory authorities, and policies, standards, lending guidelines and procedures of the Bank.
- To perform regulated activities, type 1 and 4 specified under the Securities and Futures Ordinance (SFO).
- To comply with the registered capacity as well as any conditions imposed by the HKMA and other regulator bodies. This includes compliance with the applicable requirements of the Code of conduct for Persons Licensed by or Registered with the SFC.
- Preferably degree holder in Business Administration, Marketing or Economics
- Must be registered RI (Regulated Activities: Type 1 & 4) with passes in HKSI Licensing Examination Papers 1, 7& 8; or equivalent
- Minimum 10 year's commercial banking experience
- Good product knowledge on commercial lending
- Effective leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ownership of results.PRC Cross border business experience
- Good Teamwork spirit
- Proficiency in English and Putonghua