Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Global Banking Division
Hang Seng's Global Banking business provides a broad spectrum of financing solutions to large corporations and financial institutions. As a strategic financial partner to corporate customers, Hang Seng offers a comprehensive range of products and services including bilateral and syndication loans, project financing, property development financing, property investment loans, working capital financing, trade financing, cash management and treasury products. Our experienced and knowledgeable professionals understand the specific requirements of our customers and are committed to providing tailor-made financial packages in their best interests.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Senior Relationship Support Officer. Principal responsibilities
- Provide direct support to Relationship executives to assist with delivering high quality client services to customer base;
- Handle system input for credit proposal/ annual group reviews / conduct system conversion for facility limit and related facility structure reconciliations per credit approval terms;
- Assist Relationship executives in handling customers' account opening matters and coordinate with other relevant departments for completing account opening procedures;
- Assist Relationship executives to follow up and coordinate with various internal departments for credit / relationship related matters;
- Handle administrative and co-ordination work, such as customer calls and meeting arrangements.
- University degree in Business Management, Banking, Finance or a related discipline OR other relevant qualifications;
- Minimum of 2 years' work experience in credit analysis, sales and marketing, and customer relationship management in financial industry preferred;
- Strong customer service orientation, resilient, creative and curious;
- Good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills;
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese;
- High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers
Visit Hang Seng Career Page and sign up with our Talent Community to receive the latest information about our career opportunities in Hang Seng Hong Kong.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.