The Bank of East Asia, Limited ("BEA") is Hong Kong’s largest independent local bank with 48 branches, 42 SupremeGold Centres, and 3 i-Financial Centres throughout the city. Overseas, BEA has established a presence in Southeast Asia, the United Kingdom, and the United States. Worldwide, including Hong Kong and the rest of Greater China, BEA operates around 130 outlets and employs approximately 8,000 people. We invite you to become part of our team and to pursue a bright and exciting future.
Senior Retail Risk Management Manager, Retail Risk and Compliance (Job ID 4219)
- To be a team member of Retail Risk and Compliance Department
- Act as a central point between various business units within Personal Banking Division (PBD) and other units of the bank on risk management matters
- Provide advisory services to business units regarding risk & control issues on new products / services, business propositions and operations
- Participate and provide risk & control advice on projects, initiatives and system launch / enhancement
- Coordinate response to requirements raised by external regulators on risk & control matters and manage the timely completion of mitigation action
- Manage and monitor on remediation to findings identified by Internal or External auditors and regulatory bodies and/or other related parties
- Manage & coordinate with PBD BUs for the implementation of operational risk framework
- Prepare periodic MIS repots on PBD BUs’ KRIs and risk profile
- University graduate
- Preferable over 8 years’ experience in regulatory / banking field in banking sector, with at least 3 years in managerial role with exposure in regulatory compliance, internal control or audit
- Good knowledge of regulatory compliance applicable to retail banking and the underlying businesses/services
- A good team player with initiative and the ability to work independently
- Excellent analytical skills, interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese (including Mandarin)
- Holder of relevant regulatory compliance qualification(s) such as AORP, CORP is preferable
(Candidate with less experience will be considered for the post of Retail Risk Management Manager)
Please apply online via the BEA Careers website at https://careers.hkbea.com/psp/hcmprd/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST&Action=UFOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=4219&PostingSeq=1 or by clicking the "Apply Now" button below. Kindly note that if you are a new user, you have to first create your User Profile before you can apply.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be treated in accordance with the Bank's Personal Data Policy, which is available upon request. Applicants who are not invited for interviews within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the personal data collected will be destroyed after six months.