Senior Retail Securities Manager - Wealth Management
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential.
HSBC Wealth Management leads the Asia-Pacific implementation of our global strategy to deliver world-class solutions to retail and private clients seeking to grow, protect, preserve or transfer their wealth. This involves the development and management of needs-based solutions covering foreign exchange, deposit, investment, insurance and financing products, as well as the provision of suitable market insights and updates, financial planning and advisory services.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Investment Product Manager, Securities
. Principal responsibilities
- Play a significant role in Hong Kong's leading stock trading business
- Develop data and customer centric growth strategies, in line with HSBC's broader customer wealth proposition
- Enhance our online trading platforms such as Easy Invest, leveraging HSBC's digital delivery capabilities
- Drive innovation and partnerships to differentiate our stock trading business from competitors
- Implement change through positive and proactive engagement with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- Deliver commercial growth with a focus on active trader counts and market share
- Drive and manage strategic development and implementation to increase market competitiveness and enhance brand value
- Solicit market intelligence and keep close dialogue with key stakeholders and customers to understand their needs, preference and new product trend
- Manage supplier relationship to ensure HSBC customers have access to a reasonable range of competitive and good value products
- Work closely with other wealth product teams to ensure competitive package of total wealth solutions
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- Years of working experience in mid senior role at retail investment product development
- Significant expertise in Type 1 Securities and Futures Commission regulated activities
- Proven people management track record essential
- University degree holder
- Master of Business Administration or Certified Financial Planner or Chartered Financial Analyst qualification is an added asset to this position but not a must
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.