Together, we can achieve more The Bank of East Asia, Limited ("BEA") is Hong Kong’s largest independent local bank with 64 branches, 54 SupremeGold Centres, and 10 i-Financial Centres throughout the city. With a team of over 4,000 professionals in Hong Kong and more than 9,900 worldwide, BEA embraces a spirit of teamwork in every challenge. We invite you to become part of our team and to join us on our journey towards a bright and exciting future.
Human Resources Department
Senior Rewards & Performance Management Manager (Job ID: 2530)
- To support the review and development of rewards strategies, including short-term and long-term incentives, as well as benefits review, to ensure they are in line with the market best practices and business strategies.
- To analyse and interpret statistical output from rewards/compensation surveys.
- To liaise with external service providers in designing and administering medical benefits and insurance policies for the Bank Group.
- To review and implement performance management policies and guidelines
- To review and update human resources policies and procedures to ensure they are in compliance with statutory requirements.
- To provide internal consultancy services and guidances on administration of reward/incentive programmes and staff remuneration review.
- To participate in ad hoc human resources projects.
- University graduate in Human Resources Management or related discipline.
- Minimum of 8 years' solid experience in rewards and performance management, preferably gained from banking industry.
- Familiar with Employment Ordinance and related employment legislation and regulations.
- Good knowledge of compensation and benefits programmes.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
- A good team player with positive working attitude, high in self-motivation, independent, well organised and result oriented.
- Hands-on experience with HR databases and Microsoft Office, including MS Excel and MS Word.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, proficiency in Putonghua a definite advantage.
(Candidates with less working experience will be considered for the position of Rewards & Performance Management Manager)
Please apply online via the BEA Careers website at https://careers.hkbea.com/psp/hcmprd/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=2530&PostingSeq=1 or by clicking the "Apply Now" button below. Kindly note that if you are a new user, you have to first create your User Profile before you can apply.