Our client is a leading Mainland Chinese Investment Bank, who are planning to recruit an experienced Institutional Equity Salesperson at Director level, for their Hong Kong based operations.
• Maintain and develop institutional client relationships with Long only, hedge funds and other institutional investors in Hong Kong & China.
• Complete sales tasks of the company which include IPO underwriting and secondary market placement
• Provide timely research supported investment advice to institutional investors for Hong Kong and China equities including “A” Shares
• Develop strong working relationships with client's investment and research personnel.
• Ensure sales activities are carried out in compliance with SFC rules and regulations and company policy
• Masters degree holder in Finance preferred
• Hold SFC Type 1 & Type 4 license
• Min 8 years institutional equity sales experience gained from investment banks or major securities house
• Well established institutional client base in Hong Kong and Chinese Mainland markets • Strong knowledge and experience in a variety of fund raising corporate finance activities (IPO, Placement, etc.);
• High proficiency in Mandarin, Cantonese, and English;
• Client facing personality, with strong sales and marketing skills, result-oriented, and able to work under pressure.