The Workplace Technology is responsible the Service Delivery functions for the HKEX community. The team has an engineering function, risk management team, employee experience, risk management, production support and the change management team. Job Duties:
As a Senior Service Delivery Manager, you will have the opportunity to work on latest technology enhancement projects as well as collaborating closely with business users on a regularly basis. You will be part of an elite team that drives world class IT standard and gain invaluable working experience in a top tier exchange in the financial industry. Responsibilities:
- Lead the Service Delivery function to ensure high-quality business partnership and requirements analysis on technology projects and product development
- Manage Employee Experiences Initiatives, Workplace Technology Change, Product Adoption and Training
- Collaborate with Infrastructure, Application teams and Vendors to ensure all projects are delivered on-time, within budget and good quality
- Drive for continuous services improvement
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, IT or equivalent discipline.
- Minimum 8 years IT experience in IT Business Relationship or Project Management, of which 3 years in a team lead or managerial role.
- Working knowledge of IT Infrastructure implementation, including Servers, Networking and Storage
- Microsoft 365 experience is essential. IT Financials and Budgeting experience is beneficial.
- S trong organizational and communication skills in both English and Chinese.
Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited (HKEX) is one of the world's major exchange groups, and operates a range of equity, commodity, fixed income and currency markets. HKEX is the world's leading IPO market and as Hong Kong's only securities and derivatives exchange and sole operator of its clearing houses, it is uniquely placed to offer regional and international investors access to Asia's most vibrant markets.
As the global markets leader in the Asian time-zone, we offer a world of opportunities for early careers and experienced hires. Here, we know that diverse thinking fosters better solutions, and we are committed to building an open and dynamic environment which allows our business to innovate and our people to thrive.
Discover the latest career opportunities and programmes at HKEX.
HKEX is committed as an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity is one of our core values and we look to support, respect diverse perspectives, abilities, culture and experiences within our workplace. Location:
HKEX - Exchange Square Shift:
Standard - 40 Hours (Hong Kong SAR) Scheduled Weekly Hours:
40 Worker Type: