Senior Service Delivery Officer - HSBC Securities Services
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you're looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities.
Securities Services provides robust and reliable solutions that enhance performance and mitigate risk, today and in the future. Working with institutional investors, banks, insurance companies, governments and multinational corporations, Securities Services offers a range of fund administration, global custody, sub-custody and clearing, and corporate trust and loan agency services.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Operation Officer
. Principal responsibilities
- Monitor outsourced tasks to be done by Centre of Excellence
- Work closely with Client Service team and business partners to deliver high quality of services to the clients
- Implement system changes and upgrade, arrange User Acceptance Test and resolve system issues and problems with IT team
- Ensure compliance with local regulations, Functional Instructions Manuals, Global Standards and internal guidelines and policies
- Manage and control the operations of Service Delivery team
- Enhance operational efficiency and service quality of Asia Main Hub Direct Custody and Clearing business
- Maintain positive and effective relationship with IT team, service partners, for instance Centre of Excellence and other departments across HSBC Securities Services area
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- University graduate in business related discipline
- Working experience in banking and securities industry, custody is highly preferred
- Understanding of the sub-custody business and the risks associated with this business
- A good team player with drive for success and achievement
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good PC skills and IT knowledge
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.