Senior Settlement Officer - HSBC Securities Services
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential.
Securities Services provides robust and reliable solutions that enhance performance and mitigate risk, today and in the future. Working with institutional investors, banks, insurance companies, governments and multinational corporations, Securities Services offers a range of fund administration, global custody, sub-custody and clearing, and corporate trust and loan agency services.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Settlement Officer
. Principal responsibilities
- Provide settlement services to broker dealer clients in aspect of Third Party Clearing and Agency Clearing
- Perform all operational processing in internal systems to support Third Party Clearing and Agency Clearing businesses
- Monitor and facilitate successful trade settlement on exchange and OTC via all systems and tools available, including but not limited to CCASS terminal
- Perform broker back office and middle office functions as mutually agreed with clients, including but not limited to settlement instruction pre matching, settlement date instruction matching and follow up with counterparties on settlement instructions
- Prepare customized reports as per mutually agreed with clients
- Assist and backup the Broker Dealer Specialist Unit
- Manager in carrying out unit initiatives
- Assist in preparing the documentation related to Broker Outsourcing Service like TPC and AC
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- Relevant years of experience in the industry with supervisory experience
- Working understanding of Hong Kong equities settlement
- Communication and interpersonal skills
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.