HKEX - TKO Shift:
Standard - 40 Hours (Hong Kong SAR) Scheduled Weekly Hours:
40 Worker Type:
Permanent Job Summary:
We are seeking a motivated and energetic Site Reliability Engineer to join our Compute and Storage Infrastructure team. Our team maintains first-in-class systems for trading, market data and clearing in cash and derivative markets. We play a critical role on infrastructure support, including compute servers, storage and backup of our mission critical systems. We also partner with application and cyber security teams to operate our systems in such fast growing financial markets in Hong Kong. If you want to make an impact, come and join us. Job Duties: Responsibilities:
- Partner with the application teams on IT solution configuration and review
- Interact with internal and external parties on planning and execution
- Play a role in incident and problem management such as impact assessments, troubleshooting, remediation and prevention
- Compile operation and technical documents such as knowledge base, technical procedures and test reports
- Automation of server operations
- Protect systems reliability
- Collaborate with the cyber security team, infrastructure engineering and project teams to adopt modern technologies, such as multi-cloud and container orchestration, to enhance manageability
Why join us:
- Degree in Computer Science, Information System or IT related disciplines
- 5+ years of direct, hands-on Linux/Windows administration experience
- Familiarity with scripting (Bash/PowerShell)
- Familiarity with VMware ESXi support
- Familiarity with Automation practices and tools (IaC/Ansible/SCCM)
- Knowledge of Linux or Windows platform
- Experience of managing change implementation on large scale systems
- Good team player with passion to learn and aspirations for career development in the financial industry.
- Gain invaluable working experience in a top tier exchange in the financial industry
- Learn and integrate the latest technology and process into HKEX
- Expand your talent and expertise to improve our productivity and efficiency
- Be a part of an elite team that drives world class IT standard
- Work in a team culture that encourages help, share and learn with one another Diversity statement HKEX fosters creativity and innovation.
Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited (HKEX) is one of the world's major exchange groups, and operates a range of equity, commodity, fixed income and currency markets. HKEX is the world's leading IPO market and as Hong Kong's only securities and derivatives exchange and sole operator of its clearing houses, it is uniquely placed to offer regional and international investors access to Asia's most vibrant markets.
As the global markets leader in the Asian time-zone, we offer a world of opportunities for early careers and experienced hires. Here, we know that diverse thinking fosters better solutions, and we are committed to building an open and dynamic environment which allows our business to innovate and our people to thrive.
Discover the latest career opportunities and programmes at HKEX.
HKEX is committed as an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity is one of our core values and we look to support, respect diverse perspectives, abilities, culture and experiences within our workplace.