Senior Specialist - Information Technology Services
Deloitte China's professionals provide a full range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services. We connect with the Deloitte Global network to provide clients of any size with local experience and international expertise. As one of the leading professional services providers, we have considerable experience in this marketplace.
The Deloitte purpose is about making an impact that matters to our clients, people and society. Our extensive spectrum of services enables us to help our clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. We are committed to investing in our people and empowering them to achieve more than they can elsewhere. Our advice is only as valuable as our actions and integrity. We believe that by strengthening our clients and society, we become stronger ourselves.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in China, connect with the Deloitte China social media platforms at www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media. Work you'll do:
- Define and maintain financial processes and procedures according to Company finance and procurement standard rules
- Prepare, review and consolidate business plans and budgets for the IT organization
- Review regularly IT costs and cost structures for IT services and products so that the financial implications of IT projects and activities are communicated to the proper IT and business executives
- Develop and manage strategic vendor and partnership relationships
- Manage and monitor vendors, ensuring the correct negotiation, engagement, performance, quality and cost control together with the main stakeholders involved
- Work closely with Finance, Procurement, IT section heads and vendors to ensure that the financial and procurement process are aligned with the enterprise guidelines and standards
- Engage with the global community to understand the impact of global strategy on the China Firm
- Bachelor's degree or certification in Accounting or relevant experience. Business development and corporate account sales experience is a plus
- Minimum of 5 years of finance and accounting experience
- Minimum of 5 years of IT vendor management and quality management experience
- Minimum of 5 years of contract and commercial terms handling experience
- Good understanding of corporate strategic planning process. Process driven individual who is independent thinker with strong planning/prioritization ability are critical to success
- Lead financial and procurement process review and re-engineering with hands-on implementation ability
- Prepare and present reports and communicate with business stakeholders
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company's success
- Good time-management skills
- Understand and efficiency in collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders. Great influencing, negotiating and interpersonal skills
- Strong communicator with fluent in Mandarin, Cantonese and English
Deloitte China refers to Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Macau, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Certified Public Accountants LLP in the Chinese Mainland and their respective affiliates practising in Hong Kong, Macau and the Chinese Mainland.
Requisition code: CN169716