Senior Strategic Delivery Manager - Commercial Banking
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential.
HSBC Commercial Banking serves millions of businesses ranging from small, to large corporates, providing commercial customers with a full range of banking services including Global Trade and Receivables Finance, RMB solutions, multi-currency business accounts, payments and cash management, and wealth management and insurance, as well as a comprehensive range of financing solutions. With dedicated Relationship Managers and Product Specialists providing local support and advice in over 60 countries and territories, HSBC helps connect customers to opportunities.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Strategic Delivery Manager
. Principal responsibilities
- Lead a small project team of Business Analyst and Testing Manager to design, develop and test new CMB AI system enhancements
- Responsible for producing complete and quality Design Briefs, Design Documents and User Stories, end to end
- Work closely with internal team members such as Senior Business Partner, Analytics, Implementation and external stakeholders such as IT developers to successfully deliver the respective CMB AI system enhancements to front end users such as CMB frontlines
- Ensure the platform enhancements delivered are fit for purpose, compatible with current policy or procedure or processes, and achieve original purposes, in order to meet the overall objective of GCMB Customer Intelligence
- Shape the development and enhancements of Actionable Intelligence platform and workflows, Surveillance or Customer Profiles, Actionable Intelligence Triggers, with the objective to continuously enhance CMB frontlines user experience and the system effectiveness as an opportunity and risk identifier, while upholding the principals of simplification, sustainability and transparency in the system designs
- Advocate and promote the use of data analytics to drive fact based activity and behaviour in CMB Globally
- Engage various stakeholders to understand and collect project requirement, present analysis or results, make recommendations on strategy formulation and solicit project feedback.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- University degree in relevant disciplines
- Significant years of relevant work experience
- Good understanding of banking operations and processes, preferably in Commercial Banking context
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with project or collaboration tools such as JIRA, SharePoint and Confluence will be advantageous
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and management skills. Ability to navigate within the organization
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills. Strong team player with ability to coach junior staff and work with offshore resources
- Fluent written and spoken English.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.