Senior System Administrator/ System Administrator (Windows)
- Perform Windows system administration including system setup and backup, software installation, patch upgrade, system monitoring and health checks.
- Responsible for system troubleshooting and performance turning.
- Manage capacity monitoring on system and applications.
- Provide advice and consultancy service to project team with system architecture design.
- Revise technical standard guidelines adhering to Internal IT audit regulations.
- As a technical advisor for junior system administrator.
- Degree holder in information technology, computer science or related discipline
- Minimum 2 years working experience in Windows 7/10, Window 2008 / 2012 Server system administration
- Solid knowledge in technical infrastructure environment and experience in system architecture design
- Hands-on experience in Microsoft Window 2008 /2012 Active Directory, Microsoft Cluster and middleware products such as IIS, WebSphere and MQSeries
- Proficiency in window/shell scripting
- Experience in blade server system administration is an added value
- Self-motivated, and willing to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Will to work out of office hours for urgent production issues supporting
- Good command of both verbal and written English and Chinese