Provide technical support in the development and maintenance of application software and products; responsible for evaluation, analysis, design, verification, implementation and tuning of application software.
- Consolidate and analyze business needs.
- Evaluate the software packages and recommend ready-made solutions to meet business needs.
- Design, supervise the development and verify the quality of deliverable such as programs and technical documents
- Ensure the development works follow department standards and guidelines.
- Prepare documentation of the analysis and design works.
- Assist to plan and supervise system implementation throughout the whole system development life cycle.
- Provide guidance to junior team members.
- Ensure the software development progress is in accordance to the schedule and participates in program development when necessary to meet the predefined development schedule.
- Provide technical support to maintain the smooth 24 hours round the clock operation (including Disaster Recovery Site support) within the bank.
- Degree holder in Information Technology.
- 7 years’ experience in application software development with at least 4 years in system analysis.
- Solid experience in oracle, PL/SQL and shell scripting.
- Knowledge about the life cycle of investment products.
- Solid experience and knowledge on various banking applications and architecture design
- Experienced in Avaloq development and support is preferred.
- Exposure to multiple computer platforms.
- Good insight to technology trend and new technology
- Knowledge and experience on related products.
- Solid experience in supporting related system.
- Sound communication skills.
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.