* SA / SSA in Banking and Finance * Java Spring Framework, Hibernate, AWS, Docker/Kubernetes, Kafka and Redis * Microservices, API Design
Our clients in banking / finance industry is looking for System Analyst / Senior System Analyst with below scope for the expansion of business.
- Work with the Product and Sales team to explore the market demand, and transform it into application service
- Participate in the entire System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) for project delivery and system support tasks
- Be a good team member, solve whatever problems (technical or non-technical) the team encountering.
- Learn new technology from the market, and bring its benefit to the team.
- Analyze, evaluate, modify new/existing programs and systems
- Speak up, tell the team what you can further contribute, to move yourself and the team forward
- Graduate in related disciplines.
- 8 years application development experience or above
- Strong programming skills in JAVA, Perl and Linux Shell Scripts.
- Experienced with C/C++ is a plus
- Understanding on modern architectures, e.g. micro-services, API first design.
- RDBMS (Informix / DB2 / Oracle / PostgreSQL) experience is essential; NoSQL is a plus.
- Proficient with build automation and collaboration tools such as Jenkins, Artifactory, Maven, Sonarqube, is a plus
- Experience with Spring Framework, Hibernate, AWS, Docker/Kubernetes, Kafka and Redis is a plus
- Proficiency in troubleshooting software issues and debugging a large codebase
- Analytical mindset, capable to review and evaluate the pros and cons of new technologies
- Team player, multi-tasking skills, can-do attitude, result-oriented, independent, able to work under pressure
- Interested in finance/banking industry
- Self-motivated and eager to learn