Provide technical support in the development and maintenance of application software and products; responsible for evaluation, analysis, design, verification, implementation and tuning of application software.
- Consolidate and analyze business needs
- Evaluate the software packages and recommend ready-made solutions to meet business needs
- Design, supervise the development and verify the quality of deliverable such as programs and technical documents
- Ensure the development works follow department standards and guidelines
- Prepare documentation of the analysis and design works
- Assist AVP, Application Development to plan and supervises system implementation throughout the whole system development life cycle
- Provide guidance to junior team members
- Ensure the software development progress is in accordance to the schedule and participates in program development when necessary to meet the predefined development schedule
- Provide technical support to maintain the smooth 24 hours round the clock operation (including Disaster Recovery Site support) within the bank
- Degree holder in Information Technology
- 8 years’ experience in application software development with at least 4 years in system analysis
- Experience in leading data warehouse projects using ETL tools (e.g., Informatica/ IBM dataStage)
- In-depth knowledge of
- UNIX/Linux knowledge is a must
- and sound Experience of SQL knowledge on Oracle 12 c or above
- and expert knowledge in one of the scripting languages like perl, shell, python etc.
- and /or Experience in Database knowledge, data warehouse concepts and various banking applications and architecture design
- and / or Experience in BI tools such as tableau and Cognos
- and / or Experience in data warehouse modelling implementation (e.g. start schema, ODS, etc)
- and / or Experience in Cloudera Distributed Hadoop (CDH)
- and Knowledge in Big data, Hadoop is a plus
- Exposure to multiple computer platforms
- Good insight to technology trend and new technology
- Sound communication skills
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.