HKEX - TKO Shift:
Standard - 40 Hours (Hong Kong SAR) Scheduled Weekly Hours:
40 Worker Type:
Contract Job Summary:
OTC Clear is a central counterparty (CCP) established by HKEX for the purpose of providing clearing and settlement services for OTC derivative transactions; interest rate swaps (IRS), cross currency swaps (CCS) and FX etc. We are looking for a strong talent to join our development and support team under IT division. The successful candidate will work across the end-to-end delivery lifecycle alongside different partners in the business; from inception through to production delivery and maintenance. Job Duties: Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the development and production support of OTC Clearing and Settlement System (OCASS).
- Perform system analysis, development and deployment for the system.
- Conduct system tests and provide support to users in various UAT phases
- Coordinate with other IT teams and business users on different testing and implementation activities.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information System or IT related disciplines;
- Over 5 years' system development experience;
- Strong programming skills in Java and J2EE.
- Good knowledge or experience in CI/CD, JBoss, Oracle and Linux scripting;
- Experience in financial services industry or other highly regulated organizations is preferred while not essential
- Good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills; Good team player
- Strong ability to carry out assigned tasks independently with minimal supervision
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese. Proficiency in Mandarin is an advantage
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Systems Analyst
Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited (HKEX) is one of the world's major exchange groups, and operates a range of equity, commodity, fixed income and currency markets. HKEX is the world's leading IPO market and as Hong Kong's only securities and derivatives exchange and sole operator of its clearing houses, it is uniquely placed to offer regional and international investors access to Asia's most vibrant markets.
As the global markets leader in the Asian time-zone, we offer a world of opportunities for early careers and experienced hires. Here, we know that diverse thinking fosters better solutions, and we are committed to building an open and dynamic environment which allows our business to innovate and our people to thrive.
Discover the latest career opportunities and programmes at HKEX.
HKEX is committed as an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity is one of our core values and we look to support, respect diverse perspectives, abilities, culture and experiences within our workplace.